Grab your pontoon keys and let's go watch the sunset on the lake to some Minnesota style Yacht Rock (Pontoon Rock) with DJ Jake Rudh. Made with high-quality hardware fittings and acrylic plate. Attach this custom key ring to any keyset like a charm or onto a bag as a custom tag to help your items stand out in the crowd. Key ring loop included.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Curethreads are designed by Kate. Her graphics are sent electronically to print shops who print orders on demand, and ship them directly to your door. This is called “drop shipping.” Most of these print companies are located in the USA. Select items (primarily shirts and mugs) can be printed in locations in the UK, EU, Canada, China, and Australia. This is why you’ll see items marked as “EU ITEM ONLY” or categorized in the EU Shop section. When you order an item printed within your own country or territory, you avoid paying a premium for international shipping expenses, while reducing your carbon footprint.
In most cases, the answer is yes. However, international shipping may cost an additional $10-$30 USD PER ITEM. Import/export taxes will automatically be added to US items at checkout. In some cases you may also be required to pay duties to your local post office when the package arrives. Unfortunately, it doesn’t matter whether the item is a “gift” or not. If you want to send it as a gift, but don’t want the recipient to have to pay duties, have the item delivered to yourself.
For best results, use my home-tested method: Treat Curethreads like lingerie. 🖤
1. Prep: Spot clean stains with mild detergent and cold water.
2. Turn all items inside-out before laundering, including socks!
3. Sort: Wash similar fabrics & colors together to prevent fading, friction, fuzzies, and pilling. I use mesh bags.
4. Lesson learned: DO NOT WASH Curethreads with JEANS.
5. Hand wash or machine wash on Delicates or Gentle cycle with cold water.
6. Use a mild laundry detergent. NEVER USE bleach, vinegar, or fabric softener. These weaken the bond of the fabric + ink.
7. Hang or lay flat to dry (including socks!)
8. Roll rather than fold.
All prints were created with a hot printing press, so AVOID HOT WATER to retain color & contrast.